Seat post worksman tricycle.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I need to know what is the seat post size for a Worksman Adjustable tricycle. The one i built up for my sister needs a layback seat post. I don't have access to trike at this time. Will be getting one and going down south to install it for her. Current seat position make it hard for her to ride without discomfort to her legs and inability to set feet on pedals properly. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Do you mean the Worksman Adaptable Trike, with the 24" rear wheels and the 26" front? Or do you mean the foldable Port-o-Trike, with the 20" wheels all0around that ou can fold up? The Adaptable takes a 7/8" like the Worksman singles, but the Port-o-Trike is bigger; I think it's 1" but i'm not positive. I could check for you this weekend....

I have a 20" porta trike, I can measure for you, but I think yours is the adaptable. If it's the one you showed on here?

Yes, it is the adaptable one in the build thread, I thought it was bigger than anything I had ever seen. Thanks for all the replies. Now just have to find one that will work, probably going to need to shim something.

Latest posts

Back