Sears Starliner?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this bike as a bday present over 20 yrs ago..told it was a 1969 Sears Starliner. Any ideas? Thanks!!
2D0F19DE-684B-4EE8-BBF4-06A51DB4C40E.jpeg

K now I'm confused. From another CABE thread on the subject:
"There's no such thing as a Starliner. Somebody made some mods to a '64/'65 Ladies Deluxe Spaceliner (Model 46911), and labeled their creation a Starliner using stick-on letters. You can verify this by looking at the serial number on the rear dropout and comparing it to the serial numbers listed in The Ultimate Sears Spaceliner Reference."
So I don't know what you have. Hopefully someone more qualified can help you figure it out!

K now I'm confused. From another CABE thread on the subject:
"There's no such thing as a Starliner. Somebody made some mods to a '64/'65 Ladies Deluxe Spaceliner (Model 46911), and labeled their creation a Starliner using stick-on letters. You can verify this by looking at the serial number on the rear dropout and comparing it to the serial numbers listed in The Ultimate Sears Spaceliner Reference."
So I don't know what you have. Hopefully someone more qualified can help you figure it out!
Thanks! Yeah, makes sense why I couldn't find anything about starliners. You've definitely helped point me in the right direction :)

Latest posts

Back