Sears Spaceliner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked this one up today, 24" Spaceliner. Very clean bike. Does anyone know how to decode serial numbers on sears/higgins bikes? I have a few now that I'd like to decode. One cool thing about these bikes is all the different racks on the back, ive never seen 2 the same. Has original Sears whitewalls too. I'm not looking forward to getting the reflective tape off though.

1-6.jpg

2-6.jpg

the tape isnt that bad you can use and eraser wheel(3m sells them check with a local autobody paint supplier)to remove it or heat it with a heat gun(or hair dryer if ya dont have one) then use some acetone to get rid of the goo.
btw i really dig those pedals!!

sensor said:
the tape isnt that bad you can use and eraser wheel(3m sells them check with a local autobody paint supplier)to remove it or heat it with a heat gun(or hair dryer if ya dont have one) then use some acetone to get rid of the goo.
btw i really dig those pedals!!

Thats good to hear, I was going to try a hair dryer and goo gone tomorrow and see what happens. Yeah me too...ill be sad to see it go...but i need the room.

Latest posts

Back