SCHWINNG!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Another finished one from Tucson.The onlookers seem to approve of my bare bones style. Here's a link to my build: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/schwinng.108701/
IMG_1781 (2).jpg

345691112.jpg
1278101314.jpg

Last edited:
Great photo SD! Dig the bike! :thumbsup:

Post up a link to your build thread, a couple of highlight photos, you know the drill. Let those 'Finished Build thread' lurkers in on your process.
:D

One cannot but approve. That fork/stem combination looks killer.
The rear tire is also interesting - it looks a bit like a Street King on the first glance, but not knobby. It goes very well with the pedals with that triangle pattern.

It looks like the skinny lady in the pink dress is lifting her skirts to take it for a spin! If I was you I'd take some collateral to make sure she returns it, she looks shady as heck. :p

RADNESS !:cool2:

Great photo SD! Dig the bike! :thumbsup:

Post up a link to your build thread, a couple of highlight photos, you know the drill. Let those 'Finished Build thread' lurkers in on your process.
:D
Thanks, Lee. Not sure if I am technologically competent enough to do it, but I'll try.

Killer clean build! You should edit your first post to include a link to your build thread so people can see the progression of you work easily.
Well done!

You probably already know this, but Don't forget that when the Voting thread is created we will use the first pic from your Finished thread.

Latest posts

Back