Schwinn Suburban-Night Riding

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yay!
Got one of my favorite bikes ive ever had back.

About a year ago, I bought this at a garage sale for $2, with the speedo and light set. Then i sold it to a local antique store for $20 without the speedo/light. I apparently needed some quick cash. Which then it sat, basically in storage. Today, i decided i wanted it back and went and bought it back for $25...Oh well, i needed it. Think of it as storing it for $5....

Anyway, This is one of my best schwinns ive ever had, the schwinn light set didnt look good on ANY other bike. I can ride at night finally!
So in final: Here she is-
camera-gate176.jpg

camera-gate177.jpg

Probably put about 200 miles on this bike...Awesome

Real nice bike! But I won't be looking to you to invest any of my money. :roll:

Could i get someones opinion on these tires?
I bought these today thinking they were the right size...they are the wrong width...
Think if i left these alone they would look ok?
I wouldnt be able to go RIGHT BACK to the store(tomorrow)
Since its a distance away
Besides...the guy didnt even give me a darn recipt!

I dont think it looks too bad, but am i gonna get some definate difference in ride?
I needed 3/4 (3/8?) when i got 1/4
camera-gate210.jpg

camera-gate211.jpg

my old tires were so dryrotted...i couldnt tell the measurements

What do you mean the wrong width? what size tire are they? and if you have 26in rims with S6s then your tire size is
26x1 3/8
Picture001.jpg

ahh 27s.. Yea I feel you.. Aint much rubber on those rims.. They will definitely affect the ride.. It will feel "harder" on bumps and stuff..I actually like the "low profile" look of the black tires tho

FaceOFFbikes said:
ahh 27s.. Yea I feel you.. Aint much rubber on those rims.. They will definitely affect the ride.. It will feel "harder" on bumps and stuff..I actually like the "low profile" look of the black tires tho
Wait...ill go get a pic with both on in a few minutes

she's sitting pretty.. I like it. NOW GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND RIDE! lol

Latest posts

Back