Schwinn Stickers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those who have donated to the forum, or are premuim members and are interested, I have 15 sets of these 90's vintage Schwinn stickers and will send them out to you. The Schwinn Racing and orange BMX "S" stickers are mirror/chrome finish. First 15 PMs with snailmail addresses get them.
SchwinnRRB.jpg

For those who have donated to the forum, or are premuim members and are interested, I have 15 sets of these 90's vintage Schwinn stickers and will send them out to you. The Schwinn Racing and orange BMX "S" stickers are mirror/chrome finish. First 15 PMs with snailmail addresses get them.
View attachment 117302

Sending PM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only three sets .spoken for so far. All sets are all in envelopes, waiting to be addressed. I'm going to use a sponge/water on the envelopes to avoid any possibility of contamination. I'm not sick and have been laid of from work and self-quarantined since this coronavirus thing started.

Where did I get them? They were given to me a few years back by a friend who is a former Schwinn employee from when they were in Boulder, CO. I've been doling them out to other Schwinn/bicycle fanatics since they were acquired.

View attachment 117302
Dig it got mine, looking through my goodies now to see what offerings I can part with.

Any chance these can be scanned in a home printer, pdf file or whatever Microsoft based format you prefer ?

I'm trying to recreate schwinn bmx decals for a low production bike, the available reproductions don't match. Red Schwinn S is what im looking for to put on black background

Latest posts

Back