Schwinn Stickers

Feb 9, 2019
Colorado
theccrider.blogspot.com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those who have donated to the forum, or are premuim members and are interested, I have 15 sets of these 90's vintage Schwinn stickers and will send them out to you. The Schwinn Racing and orange BMX "S" stickers are mirror/chrome finish. First 15 PMs with snailmail addresses get them.
SchwinnRRB.jpg

May 20, 2009
Isle of Hope, GA
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
For those who have donated to the forum, or are premuim members and are interested, I have 15 sets of these 90's vintage Schwinn stickers and will send them out to you. The Schwinn Racing and orange BMX "S" stickers are mirror/chrome finish. First 15 PMs with snailmail addresses get them.
View attachment 117302
Sending PM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 9, 2019
Colorado
theccrider.blogspot.com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only three sets .spoken for so far. All sets are all in envelopes, waiting to be addressed. I'm going to use a sponge/water on the envelopes to avoid any possibility of contamination. I'm not sick and have been laid of from work and self-quarantined since this coronavirus thing started.

Where did I get them? They were given to me a few years back by a friend who is a former Schwinn employee from when they were in Boulder, CO. I've been doling them out to other Schwinn/bicycle fanatics since they were acquired.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 117302
Dig it got mine, looking through my goodies now to see what offerings I can part with.