Schwindian Tagged, Road Worthy, and Almost Ready to Roll

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Schwindian Last of the parts to be applied.

Thanks for the compliments!
Kingfish, I will post a full shot of the Schwindian Friday sometime. Made a few changes, but nothing too drastic. I think got her in the short rows now. At least it can be ridden.
Thanks for looking everyone.

Re: Schwindian Small Update (full size pics inside)

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMjgtMjAxMjA2MjktMTYzOS5qcGc.jpg

As promised, full shots of Schwindian as it sits today.
frontpiece.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMjktMjAxMjA2MjktMTY0MC5qcGc.jpg

Had to show ya the back with the tail lights and payphone wiring. :)

Spending time with the family for a couple days, so it will be next weekend again before an update.

Thanks! I appreciate it. 8) My kids friends just think I am weird for "playing" with bikes.

I never get tired of seeing that cool use of springer heads!!!!

East, Kingfish, Scoot- Thanks Guys! Glad you all like it. Hopefully be "finished" next weekend. Well, As finished as anything ever is. Seems like all my bikes evolve the longer I own them. :)

Diabolical_Dork said:
Thanks! I appreciate it. 8) My kids friends just think I am weird for "playing" with bikes.

Same here! My wife thinks I'm weird too! You would think she would have figured that out after almost 30 years of marriage! She knows I'm just a kid in an old man's body. Your build is lookin awesome! I've got some catching up to do

pick said:
Diabolical_Dork said:

Same here! My wife thinks I'm weird too! You would think she would have figured that out after almost 30 years of marriage! She knows I'm just a kid in an old man's body. Your build is lookin awesome! I've got some catching up to do

Strange, I have been told that I am an 80 year old in a 35 year old body with split personality disorder who thinks he is still 12.

True story. :lol:

Diabolical_Dork said:
pick said:
Diabolical_Dork said:

Strange, I have been told that I am an 80 year old in a 35 year old body with split personality disorder who thinks he is still 12.

True story. :lol:

Ya know, I think she's right! :lol: :lol: Don't know about you, but after the heat this week @ work, IT'S MILLER TIME! :mrgreen:

Ya know, I think she's right! :lol: :lol: Don't know about you, but after the heat this week @ work, IT'S MILLER TIME! :mrgreen:[/quote]

Wouldn't be the first time. :lol: As far as miller time, eh, Weller time maybe. :mrgreen:

I love this off topic, but so on topic discussion!!!! We can all relate. Even the youngsters like Schwinnray and DubNickel can probably relate. So many people think it's silly to be playing around with bikes like we do. But there is no denying the fun we have with them. My wife doesn't get it, but she loves the smile I get when I am riding Fugsley around town.

Cheers to all of my Build Brothas who share a kid-like heart but a man's thirst!!!!
I like a whole lot of different beers, so tonight it was Trappiste Rochefort 8 Time for me, and about to be Duck Rabbit Baltic Porter Time.

Ommegang Three Philosophers. Very nice brew. Check it out.

Diabolical_Dork said:
Ommegang Three Philosophers. Very nice brew. Check it out.

Oh yeah, I like that stuff VERY much!!!

This build is killer!! What you did with the springer heads gets votes alone! Plus you did my dream bike-a trike. I just can't snag one!! Maybe next year for buildoff 8. Hmmmm...

I've said it before, I have seen this trike in person & it looks even better than in the pics. I've also seen his garage & he has tons of cool stuff in there, so he's probably not done yet! Who knows what's in the backyard! :lol: :lol: I'm waiting for him to go out of town, so I can raid his parts stash! :mrgreen: That trike is awesome Judd! 8)

: I'm waiting for him to go out of town, so I can raid his parts stash! :mrgreen: That trike is awesome Judd! 8)

Better be careful of that Pick, the yard is full of highly trained attack squirrels. They'll get ya! :mrgreen:

Jake, thanks man. Glad you all like it.

This is one of my favorite builds for sure! Have you thought about a tall sissy bar? Just a suggestion.. the bike looks amazing already :D

Latest posts

Back