Schwindian Tagged, Road Worthy, and Almost Ready to Roll

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Schwindian Best thing about a trike!

Diabolical_Dork said:
My neighbor is a photographer and took this picture during one of my mockups. Drouillard Photography is the name of his business if any of you local guys need any pictures taken of your bikes, weddings, senior pictures, or family photos. He has a good eye for finding some sweet shots. Hope ya'll dig it.
utf-8BSnVkZC5qcGc.jpg

It sure would look better with a full chrome shifter!! :wink: :mrgreen:

kingfish254 said:
Diabolical_Dork said:
My neighbor is a photographer and took this picture during one of my mockups. Drouillard Photography is the name of his business if any of you local guys need any pictures taken of your bikes, weddings, senior pictures, or family photos. He has a good eye for finding some sweet shots. Hope ya'll dig it.
utf-8BSnVkZC5qcGc.jpg

It sure would look better with a full chrome shifter!! :wink: :mrgreen:

Man, I know it. Would be cool. Maybe I can sell some plasma or part of my record collection, or see if my extensive collection of 1986 pennies are worth more than 1 cent each yet. Been saving those in case someone kidnaps the family cat and are very specific on the ransom though. I might need to keep those just in case.

Diabolical_Dork said:
Made some progress I will show ya later but for now.......

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMTAtMjAxMjA2MDgtMTMzMi5qcGc.jpg

Hand El Bars? Had this laying around the shop and thought I could use an extra hand. (plus the kids thought it was hilarious) but its not staying on there.

If you enter a show or have it on display,just put it on the ground next to the bike with a sign that says "Hands Off!"

Circa Cycles said:
Diabolical_Dork said:
Made some progress I will show ya later but for now.......

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMTAtMjAxMjA2MDgtMTMzMi5qcGc.jpg

Hand El Bars? Had this laying around the shop and thought I could use an extra hand. (plus the kids thought it was hilarious) but its not staying on there.

If you enter a show or have it on display,just put it on the ground next to the bike with a sign that says "Hands Off!"
Thats a good one too! May have to do that. This bike is a fun ride so I think we will be keeping it around for awhile.

Re: Schwindian Standstill (Hackers!)

Got a call early this morning that my credit card was hacked and somebody in Africa ran a $300 transaction at the liquor store and almost $400 at a McDonalds! Gets my blood boiling! So Dealing with that this morning, may not make any progress today either! :x

Send them that hand and tell them next time it's gonna be their body part!!!

I would do just that if I knew who they were. Or worse. Can't stand thieves or liars, (kind of go hand in hand though don't they). Hopefully I get it straightened out today. What a hassle though.

What a great way to start the morning! $300, that's a lot of booze & $400 @ McDonalds, must have a huge family! Good luck dealing with that mess! :x :x

Judd, remind me to tell you about my vacation. Just got back from Africa! Did you know they have McDonalds there? :lol: :lol:

Just kiddin! :mrgreen: Hope you get that all straightened out!

pick said:
Judd, remind me to tell you about my vacation. Just got back from Africa! Did you know they have McDonalds there? :lol: :lol:
If you can put away that much booze and lard injected soy matter you are an Animal! :lol: Party at Pick's House! :lol:

Turns out it wasn't McDonalds anyway, some African fast food place similar to McDonalds, don't remember what they called it. I was more concerned with getting it all fixed. Back to work tomorrow.

Diabolical_Dork said:
pick said:
If you can put away that much booze and lard injected soy matter you are an Animal! :lol: Party at Pick's House! :lol:

Turns out it wasn't McDonalds anyway, some African fast food place similar to McDonalds, don't remember what they called it. I was more concerned with getting it all fixed. Back to work tomorrow.
Hope ya get it figured out! It sounds like a scene from "Coming to America".

Re: Schwindian Magic part. . . . . teaser

jaysmo said:
yoothgeye said:
Are those pieces of cheese for a computer mouse?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this build is to nice....
Thanks man. I could scratch it up a bit and let some rust set in, but I think I will wait a few years and see how I feel then. :lol:

Well its been a while guys, sorry. I finally got my card thing fixed. Been busy with family last weekend, but I hope to get some work done this weekend. Almost finished I think. Or at least for now, will probebly make continuous tweaks and upgrades like any other bike I own. Anyway, thanks for looking. Stay tuned, I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now.

Glad to see ya back on page 1! Thought maybe you were in jail or somethin!!! :lol: :mrgreen:

pick said:
Glad to see ya back on page 1! Thought maybe you were in jail or somethin!!! :lol: :mrgreen:

Nope, not jail! Just work. So yeah, kinda like jail i guess. Were you gonna come bail me out? :lol:

Diabolical_Dork said:
pick said:

Nope, not jail! Just work. So yeah, kinda like jail i guess. Were you gonna come bail me out? :lol:

Not for a few days anyway! :lol: Kinda thought we might end up in the same cell!!! :mrgreen:

We both need to work less, so we can get on these builds. You are miles ahead of me so far!

Re: Schwindian New front fender & some inspiration?

Ok, got a front fender that I am happy with. The headlight is more stable too! Bonus!
utf-8BSU1HMDAyMjItMjAxMjA2MjMtMTc1My5qcGc.jpg

My friend in Oklahoma sent me this pic. It is for sale in his neighborhood. Inspiration for future build? Maybe not. But I got a kick out of it.
utf-8BYm9vZ21vYmlsZS5qcGc.jpg

Re: Schwindian New front fender & some inspiration?

man this is going to be one insanely wicked trike! LOve it!! 8)

Latest posts

Back