Saw on CL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seen this on CL was wondering if anyone knows what it might be and if worth the drive (like hour or so each way) or even worth what they want. Kinda wondering what they bungee cord are on there for.
Screenshot_20191025-211720.png

I think it is a Worksman. Modern bike. Good strong industrial bike, but no collector value. Personally, I wouldn't invest a 3 hour trip for it.

Correction. It's not a Worksman. The downtube shape isn't right.

I'd say not a Worksman. Their chainstays aren't curved Ike that, and the dropouts are horizontal, but it's possible, INB has been around for years, maybe they changed em.
4896092642_e0e49f6103_b.jpg

I still think it isn't an old bike. Probably 70s-90s

And it doesn't have quite the look of an Emory industrial bike either.

Forks are bent. They were riding it with them turned backwards after they were bent. The dropouts are showing it was made in China or Taiwan. The wheels look heavy duty though. I'm thinking it's a 90's bike, a copy of a Schwinn Heavi-duti. The chain guard might give a hint, it it's not a replacement.

I'd say not worth the ride or the money.

Oh snap, that's exactly where my parents will be heading in a few weeks! It ain't a Schwinn built Mead ranger, can anyone identify?

I searched Murray ranger (cuz that's what the ad called it, adding the King's Murray input) and got this image:
5b6fb22bf79202946f6a37665c0e24aa.jpg

Hot ...., I need to get into more vintage bikes!

It probably won't last too long at that price, I would get it as soon as I could. But, if not, there will be more good American made classics that come along.
93047eb21a9e08f536b458861ad9577e.jpg

Latest posts

Back