Santa Monica Vintage/Classic Bicycle Ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW DATE: Vintage/Classic Bicycle Ride on Saturday August 25, 2012
Meet up time: 9-10am
Where: Santa Monica Pier at ocean end.
Destination: Venice Beach Boardwalk restaraunt.
Ride will start at 10am so try to arrive early please.

Looking forward to seeing those Classic Schwinn Sting Rays, Balloon tire bikes, Middle Weights, Custom Bikes, Old School BMX, Low Rider Bikes, and any other unique bikes people wanna ride to Venice Beach.

This is NOT a race, just a easy ride down the Bicycle path to Venice Beach and back. Once at Venice beach we'll pick a restaurant to park in front of for lunch and refreshment (beer!). Then ride back.

Please help me spread the word to other Bicycle collectors and friends to come join us for the ride on the Saturday 25th! Bring lots of water (or beer) to keep yourself hydrated!

Please post a message that you're going to join us for the ride... Thanks! :mrgreen:

Did you get a decent turnout for this ride?
When I saw the listing I had already made plans for Saturday.
I rode a similar vintage bike ride (from Santa Monica pier) about 6 years ago or so, was this the same group?

The ride was small but it really was not my ride to begin with. Over 1000 invited on FB about 9 people showed up. I had fun anyways! :D

Latest posts

Back