Santa Monica Critical Mass Cruiser Ride 11/2/12

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey cruiser people the Westside Cruiser Club is leading the November SM Critical Mass ride on Friday night 11/2/12

It's that time again for another Santa Monica Cruiser, Rat Rod, BMX, Vintage, and Freak-Bike ride on the Westside!

We're going to meet up at 7:00 PM at the Bronze Cannon just North of the Santa Monica Pier. The pier is located at the intersections of Ocean and Colorado avenues. Free parking maybe found 1 block east by city hall or paid parking in the mall lot is available,

WE ROLL OUT A 7:30 SHARP

It's also First Friday on Abbot-Kinney, so we'll eventually end up there (food trucks and art!).

Bring your friends, and friends of friends, and even those bicycle passers-by who pretend NOT to be interested in some fun, and light up those bikes!
This is a slow ride and all bikes are welcome.
Please RSVP on the events page. For more information on the Westside Cruiser Club copy and paste the link http://www.facebook.com/groups/139831806285/

I'll second the bump. If you're in the LA Basin, you are within reach of this cruise. You should go. I can't go because I have to- scratch that- get to work that night. But this cruise is way worth the trip down the Santa Monica Freeway. 100% guarantee that you'll come home with a good story. If you can get to the 10 West, do it.

JWM

Id sure do this ride if i didnt get off work til 630 in irvine!!
Oh well, sumday.

Last night was the November SM Critical Mass cruiser ride and the weather was a little chilly but the sky was clear with no fog. Hey, this is California; We don't really have a winter season here. There is no need to hibernate till summer. The 15 people who showed up worked up a sweat soon enough. We all had a great time. The next ride will be December 7th. Please show up with your bike ready to ride, with air in your tires and in sound mechanical condition. See you in December! :D

Latest posts

Back