SaltHammer Savannah Sand Flats Silver King 1935 - FINISHED THREAD - 4th Place

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
WOW--super looking car--I mean great job on the photos of the car--you really did a superb job on your build all the way through, even. You the crazy curve in the middle, but you recovered in no less than outstanding form--Prost!
Thanks man. Getting to do the photoshoot with that Shelby Saturday was awesome. The bike and car complimented each other very well.
Honestly I think I like how this build turned out better than it would have been with the FloCycle frame. I was surprised when I counted the days and realized I did this build in only 37 days.

Apr 14, 2015
Another top notch bike! You put together another mater peice . Shines like crazy & your details are spot on very cool . Also great photos ...

Jan 23, 2011
Philly
BROTHER B!! YOU'VE OUTDONE YOURSELF WITH THIS ONE. ALL THE WAY AROUND A PERFECT BIKE BUILD. (AND YOU DIDN'T GET A FLAT AND HAVE TO PUSH IT 10 BLOCKS HOME)YBJ2B! PEACE

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: kingfish254

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
BROTHER B!! YOU'VE OUTDONE YOURSELF WITH THIS ONE. ALL THE WAY AROUND A PERFECT BIKE BUILD. (AND YOU DIDN'T GET A FLAT AND HAVE TO PUSH IT 10 BLOCKS HOME)YBJ2B! PEACE

Thanks brother Jake!! We've come a long way from our rookie year in BO6 sitting in that Philly bar talking about all the Build Off bikes for 2-3 hours haven't we. Did you see what XXXX did? What about that tank on the YYYY build?!!!

Reactions: Jake Sensi
Jan 23, 2011
Philly
Thanks brother Jake!! We've come a long way from our rookie year in BO6 sitting in that Philly bar talking about all the Build Off bikes for 2-3 hours haven't we. Did you see what XXXX did? What about that tank on the YYYY build?!!!
YESSIR WE HAVE COME ALONG WAY. ALWAYS TOGETHER IN SPIRIT BROTHER
NAMASTE

Reactions: kingfish254