SaltHammer Savannah Sand Flats Silver King 1935 - FINISHED THREAD - 4th Place

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool bike with great setup and photography :thumbsup: Its fun trying to find all the doo dad details.

Thanks man! Hard to believe I am just using a Samsung S6 cell phone camera and a lot of these pics were done with a 105 heat index and sweat falling into my eyes.

Just shows what you can do when faced with such adversity like a busted frame. Cool bike KF, no doubt.
:cool2:

WOW--super looking car--I mean great job on the photos of the car--you really did a superb job on your build all the way through, even. You the crazy curve in the middle, but you recovered in no less than outstanding form--Prost!

Thanks man. Getting to do the photoshoot with that Shelby Saturday was awesome. The bike and car complimented each other very well.
Honestly I think I like how this build turned out better than it would have been with the FloCycle frame. I was surprised when I counted the days and realized I did this build in only 37 days.

Another top notch bike! You put together another mater peice . Shines like crazy & your details are spot on very cool . Also great photos ...

BROTHER B!! YOU'VE OUTDONE YOURSELF WITH THIS ONE. ALL THE WAY AROUND A PERFECT BIKE BUILD. (AND YOU DIDN'T GET A FLAT AND HAVE TO PUSH IT 10 BLOCKS HOME)YBJ2B! PEACE

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

BROTHER B!! YOU'VE OUTDONE YOURSELF WITH THIS ONE. ALL THE WAY AROUND A PERFECT BIKE BUILD. (AND YOU DIDN'T GET A FLAT AND HAVE TO PUSH IT 10 BLOCKS HOME)YBJ2B! PEACE

Thanks brother Jake!! We've come a long way from our rookie year in BO6 sitting in that Philly bar talking about all the Build Off bikes for 2-3 hours haven't we. Did you see what XXXX did? What about that tank on the YYYY build?!!!

Shout out and thanks to all of my build brothers and sisters for another fun Build Off!!!!!

View attachment 30775

Build Thread is here
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/in...onark-silver-king-jul31-finished-video.98140/

VIDEOS

"SaltHammer" Walkaround Video Forsyth Park

"SaltHammer" Walkaround Video with Shelby Cobra

Started with this FloCycle frame

index.php

Had a repair fail on the frame almost two months into the Build Off and had to switch to my 1935 Monark Silver King

index.php

Built this in 37 Days

View attachment 30775

View attachment 30682

View attachment 30680

View attachment 30681

View attachment 30683

View attachment 30783

View attachment 30684

View attachment 30687

View attachment 30688

View attachment 30782

View attachment 30690

View attachment 30691

View attachment 30692

View attachment 30693

View attachment 30694

View attachment 30695

View attachment 30696

View attachment 30697

View attachment 30698

View attachment 30699

View attachment 30700

View attachment 30701

View attachment 30702

View attachment 30703

View attachment 30704

View attachment 30705

congrats buddy! super awesome ! truly a killer!

Thanks brother Jake!! We've come a long way from our rookie year in BO6 sitting in that Philly bar talking about all the Build Off bikes for 2-3 hours haven't we. Did you see what XXXX did? What about that tank on the YYYY build?!!!
YESSIR WE HAVE COME ALONG WAY. ALWAYS TOGETHER IN SPIRIT BROTHER
fbc0575a0024f11bef14995ba56fa50b.jpg
NAMASTE

this bike is sickly sweet, yet savory at the same time.

Thanks for discovering this treat for me brother!!! It's a lot more palatable than when you saw it on craigslist and @joel.romeo.79 tagged me.

00a0a_fwvrGRnUFBZ_600x450.jpg

YESSIR WE HAVE COME ALONG WAY. ALWAYS TOGETHER IN SPIRIT BROTHER
fbc0575a0024f11bef14995ba56fa50b.jpg
NAMASTE

Dude, you made me lose it with that pic!!! I sent it on to Peatbog!

glad you got rid of the skip tooth that wasn't supposed to be on it.

did you keep the bike license plate?

Yeah, I still have the Long Beach tag

As usual. Very cool. I really like that tank.

Thanks man. I've wanted to make this tank out of Gaskill's rack even since I got it a few years ago. Just had to wait for the right build.

Yep still my dream bike.

Back