S90 Racer project.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I have not been posting for a while. I have kind of lost interest in building bikes lately. Not sure why. Maybe its because I have so many I don't have room to work on them! I plan on selling some at the Saline show coming up on May 1st. I would offer some here for sale but, shipping is such a pain!
I have started a couple of larger projects. A model A Ford (taking up space at my grandfathers) and a Honda 90cc racer. I want to run the Honda at the last http://thunderdrome.com/ event this summer. Here are some pictures of what I'm starting with and the inspiration bike. I plan on using the S90 stamped steel frame as a pattern for the tube frame I will build.
hondasc50vl0.jpg

Picture040-2.jpg

Picture039-2.jpg

Picture031-1.jpg

Picture030-2.jpg

Picture020-2.jpg

sensor said:
nice little project :mrgreen:
hey.....hows that A coming along?!?
Slow! I have been accumulating parts but, still need some major pieces. I would like to find a better body also. The front suspension is together and I have everything for the rear. Still need a trans, radiator, wiring, seats, etc. The engine needs assembly. I did pick up some really cool old 17" Dodge artillery wheels for it. I want to run Coker Excelsior tires. How is your rod coming along? I see you have a few projects of your own. The bike and kiddy car look great!

Latest posts

Back