S.H.C.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a toolbox that says "craftsman" on it so that automatically makes me one right? :p
My chainline is good to go though and I'll try to get a real update before this weekend, I hope.

Ready to start notching for the head tube and start my stays.
IMG_0025-1.jpg

I thought I was making decent progress until I saw that Fat 'N Sassy was finished :shock:

Headtube is tacked and ready to bend the stays. Stays are cut to length but I found a few excuses(panel I need to sand and clear and customers bike) to take the night off. :lol:
Yeah, picture:
IMG_0032.jpg

More soon since I'm trying to get this and the other bike primed at the same time.

I thought I was making decent progress until I saw that Fat 'N Sassy was finished

See if you get old and retire , you have way more time to work on these.
Your build is looking really good.

God willing, someday I will. 2 of the last 3 things for the frame are done!
Sit...
Stay!
IMG_0061-1.jpg

Probably get the last 2 chained down tonight if I'm lucky.

Sorry for the awful puns. Couldn't help myself.

Can't really give to much, but here's what I have.
IMG_0073.jpg

Been lagging on this since I had a panel to finish up and mail, customer who is waiting on her bike, pinewood derby car that we need to finish, and little league practice 4 days a week. In a week or two, maybe I should have a real update. Until then, it'll sit with 1 stay tacked on. :roll:
So much for getting it done quick huh? Oh well. $ isn't involved so it isn't that big of a deal.

Yeah, I understand, it´s been months since I touch the welder, to many things to do not enough hours in a day.
At least you build is moving, mine is siting untouched for over a year now... :roll:

Latest posts

Back