Rusty huffy with beer keg sidecar

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to keep this rusty huffy alone and ride it the way it was. Then i got determined to add a keg sidecar. I kinda went into it without a plan. I am waiting on a wheel to show up tomorrow then gonna get the inside finished off with weathered fence slabs. I will get some more detailed pics tomorrow.
94ce7ee775433d92abadc79f59656720.jpg
358b66fe0213bff551ee0fe4af002400.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Not to be critical (because this build is awesome), but I think that it would have been cool if you had reversed the keg and put a tail light or reflector in the tap hole (that really does not sound right out loud).
Just a thought. I look forward to seeing the progress.

JimK

Not to be critical (because this build is awesome), but I think that it would have been cool if you had reversed the keg and put a tail light or reflector in the tap hole (that really does not sound right out loud).
Just a thought. I look forward to seeing the progress.

JimK
Actually put some thought into which way to. I didnt think about the reflector over the the tap hole. The keg is bent at bottom and for that reason only decided to to flip around so you could tell

Actually put some thought into which way to. I didnt think about the reflector over the the tap hole. The keg is bent at bottom and for that reason only decided to to flip around so you could tell

I saw that. Oh well, you can still put a small LED headlight in it I guess!:thumbsup:

JimK

Last edited:
Really cool build! And your Huffy combined with the keg-car fits very well together....very rat-isfying indeed!:41:

Latest posts

Back