Ruf'nRusty

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Finished it up, and got the Photo Shoot done.

1976 Murray Skybolt. It really rides nice! I hope you like it.

There are some fantastic bikes here, congradulations and best of luck to each and every entry.

IMG_2060.jpg

IMG_1982.jpg

_DSC4397.jpg

_DSC4349.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

IMG_2085.jpg

_DSC4398.jpg

IMG_2048.jpg

The build off thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=40747&start=0

Thanks for taking a look!

Fisheye Photos thanks to: Dane Tessler.

ADD another GREAT build to the list!

Thanks for the nice comments guys.

The light is an eBay find. It's from an old firetruck. It has a metal manufacturer's tag on top.
The seller claimed it works. I did not have time to try to wire it up and make it work.
It has a very cool wide bulb and a flasher inside the housing.

We have the same bike (only made 2 months apart) and totally different outcomes, but both are cool. This is great.

Great looking rat (the bike).The light adds and, you got me looking for bottle openers.

too much !, looks great - just ratty enough . :)

Awesome photos, too - I can;t get over not only the quality of the bikes built, but the artisticness ( is that a word ? is now ) of the builders photography. nice photos make the builds even more awe inspiring.

Sadly due to personal issues I did not get to finish my own build, but have truly enjoyed my first year here for the build-off, everyone here just went all out and the bikes rock .
now all sit back and enjoy a collective cold one.

~ AL

THIS BIKE IS CLASSIC!! THAT RAT IS KOOL. LOVE THE LIGHT AND THE PICS. GREAT JOB RATTER. PEACE

Thank you all for taking the time to leave these very nice comments. I do appreciate your opinions! :D

Hey Jerry,

Cool Rat Rod!
You've matched all the parts perfectly with the frame patina.
Great pics too. They match the vibe of the bike.
It looks like it been together that way a long time 8)

Nice Build!

Thanks once again for the really nice comments. This is a great group of people here! :D

Latest posts

Back