RRBBO7 Unofficial Gallery

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you swap my photo for my BO8 bike idea???????

Thanks Cam!!!!!!

udallcustombikes said:
pick said:
Cameron: Can you change my photo? I like another one better! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

How about I swap it for a pic of the bike while I still had it? ;)

Deal! Thanks for hooking me up with that frame! I've had a lot of fun with it!

Shortly after I acquired it from you minus the chainguard. I love this style frame! Thanks bud!

pocorata003.jpg

Dang, it's already been done!!!!!

udallcustombikes said:
Horseplay is acceptable, but no silliness. ;)

+1 LOL!!!

I vote for beast free!!!

I didn't know you could request to change your picture. Can you change mine and start the voting over?

Let's go with Gnomes!

Terry66 said:
I didn't know you could request to change your picture. Can you change mine and start the voting over?

Let's go with Gnomes!

Oh yes, and change my photo to Mofaux and start the vote over.

yoothgeye said:
Terry66 said:

Let's go with Gnomes!

Oh yes, and change my photo to Mofaux and start the vote over.

I don't know...I've heard that getting a bazillion votes takes all the fun out of it! :D :D

Terry66 said:
I don't know...I've heard that getting a bazillion votes takes all the fun out of it! :D :D

You're probably right, and I don't wanna have to make something for the winner next year.

Oh man, can you imagine how cool a trophy from fordsnake will be?????????

Kwazy Wratters!! You just wait til next year! I'll rise up outta the parts bin and shock y'all again!! You'll see....IBJB!!! I demand a recount!!( vote conspiracy nut voice) Mulligan!!! :mrgreen:

If you want to change your photos do what I did. Just rename the photo you want in your Photobucket (or whatever) account to match the photo being used. Cameron did a bang up job for 5 hours of work, and I didn't feel like buggin' him to swap it.
I did leave a sutle hint as to what pic I wanted to use, next time I'll just shout.

I really liked it better when we were requested to send in the photo for the Gallery.

Just spent a fun 10 minute walk down memory lane looking at this gallery. Wow, there were some incredible bikes last year!!!

Latest posts

Back