RRBBO7 HYPE UP THREAD!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ChrisMac said:
tvc15 said:
ON YOUR MARK......GET SET......

Call me a wuss, but don't think I'm gonna make it to the midnight ball dropping . . . . yawn!!!

I won't be. 5:00 comes early enough as it is. And I probably won't do much with my build prior to coming back from my vacation in July; I've got 3 or 4 others that are in line before it...

ChrisMac said:
tvc15 said:
ON YOUR MARK......GET SET......

Call me a wuss, but don't think I'm gonna make it to the midnight ball dropping . . . . yawn!!!
Eh Heh Eh Heh ...He said ball dropping...Good night Ratters cuz for the next 60 plus days ya pillows are gonna smell like wd40! Get ta Dreamin'!! Peace

expjawa said:
I won't be. 5:00 comes early enough as it is. And I probably won't do much with my build prior to coming back from my vacation in July; I've got 3 or 4 others that are in line before it...

I can't give ALL 3 months to my build-off bike, I have a few others being built.

The problem with midnight is (as others have eluded to) there are different time zones. I'm EST, but Steve is CST, but for a little more insight, I was the first to post last year and I went to check my first post: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:41 pm... Interesting.

May this thread be laid to rest because the Build-Off Forum is open and all discussion can now be moved into the official thread in there.

yoothgeye said:
Houndog said:
Question, I know sourcing out pinsrtiping is ok.How about an airbrushed "Tattoo" ?

Tramp stamps only.

That gives me an idea....Anyone ever try to Tattoo an old brooks seat?

yoothgeye said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
^^^^^^

Nah, will load this thred with nonsense :wink:

What? Who would ever do something like that?

I spelled thread wrong....stupid flu :x :x

So who else is hyped up and wants to join RRBBO7????
Still plenty of time!!!!

Latest posts

Back