RRBBO7 HYPE UP THREAD!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't really thought about it until now......will we post our RRB BO7 threads in the "builds" section or will there be a sub-section in the "competition" section?

Inquiring minds want to know.......

brett4christ said:
Haven't really thought about it until now......will we post our RRB BO7 threads in the "builds" section or will there be a sub-section in the "competition" section?

Inquiring minds want to know.......

The 2011 Photo Contest page will move to The Archives and Build Off 7 will replace it :wink:

And if you're a nerd like me you'll have your build intro post already completed and after midnight keep refreshing the page until the new forum appears and then with shaking hands start a new thread, type your title, and then click Ctrl+V (or Apple+V) and submit.

For those of you in my neck of the woods (eastern NC), or if you're willing to drive a little (SE Va or eastern SC), I'm offering my pinstriping services for RRB BO7 participants! We can discuss payment terms offline, but I am willing to barter! (Hint, Hint!!)

DSCN0898.JPG

Just hit me up with a PM!

This is really great, When I started messing with Bikes a couple of years ago, (after cars and trucks) I never even thought about building a Bike Build Off type bike ?? Now I'm just trying to figure out which one of my frames to use. I wish all problems were this small ! :) BUT I'M READY ! :roll: :lol:

I just wheeled 2 more bikes into the shop, a 26" Huffy cruiser I'm airing up/greasing up for a friend and a '98 Dyno Compe I just got in trade for my Worksman trike.

Now I am ready for the build off, the bike is ready, but my shop... not ready! TOO FULL!

I won't be starting mine till after Friday If my tandem trike sells in this friday's auction I will be entering a spaceliner, if not I'll be entering with the tandem trike. Still up in the air about it. Might also go with a Schwinn Fairlady as I have lots of cool parts that could go on it.

54shadow said:
Here is the pile that I decided to start with. My extra challenge is to keep the budget as low as possible and achieve a decent looking entry.
RRBBO_01.jpg

That is awesome. I'm excited to see what you do with it.

Latest posts

Back