RRBBO -Rat Rod Biker Build Off

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Ive got it narrowed down to two bikes... I dont know who to pick, I think i might have to do Eenie meenie miney moe Hahaha

There were alot of DNFs, including mine. I would like to suggest that we leave the thread open so that people can post finished bikes later, even if they don't count for voting purposes.

Well after much deliberation I finally cast my vote.
I decided to use the following criteria when making my decision to help narrow it down....
1. Obviously had to be a cool looking bike (that didn't eliminate any though).
2. Had to be a bike I would ride.
3. Had to fit with what I think of a rat rod.
4. Couldn't be missing anything that I feel is important for a ridable bike.
5. Good build documentation.
6. Good presentation of the finished bike.

Picking just one to vote for was tough. I finally decided by asking myself "which one would I want in my garage?"

Still, they're all pretty cool...

-Mp

i used the lazy mans approach, which one looks flip as flop with the least amount of effort, leads to look cool with plenty of time to ride it (and not care if it falls over). :D

Dang, I didn't get a chance to vote! It looks like the outcome would not have changed based on my vote though, so I don't feel too bad. It would have been nice if the poll were left open for more than a day though. :(

kemmer said:
There were alot of DNFs, including mine. I would like to suggest that we leave the thread open so that people can post finished bikes later, even if they don't count for voting purposes.
The votings over ?? I guess I missed something, I didn't get my bike any further than this..

1rat-1.jpg

this might be a repeat but i think id be a big appreciative nod to all the builders to stick a finished rrbbo pic of eash entry on the "what is a rat rod page" - CCR's .02

Ive been down after having surgery for about a week. I can't find the poll or who won or who I'm sending a shirt to. Did they cut something between my eyes and brain, who won this thing? Please I'm lost...Kelly

Thanks guys, the vicodine has worn off enough. I can see clearly now...Kelly

so, someone claimed the prize i had offered...

so i just went into the prize thread, and edited my post, so people would know that it is no longer available...

that way people know what is left...

oct.

Latest posts

Back