RRBBO - Katrina

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can do it man i did my bike in three days YOU CAN DO IT! You better finish it even if u dont make the deadline I want to see the bike.

okay well its obvious im not gonna make the deadline, but thats okay, i learned a lot from the builds, and i can do what i REALLY want to do to this, and not have to rush it.

I bought some black powdercoated 26" rims with chrome spokes, and it has the freewheel and disk brake setup. I didn't get the disk brakes, but will eventually. and here they are with the tires you saw before.

IMAG0097.jpg

IMAG0095.jpg

NICE WHEELS MAN !!! both types of shiny :shock: those should have good bearings in em, and when you get the disc brake rotors they'll go great with that chainring (kinda looks like a brake rotor)

color combo looks sharp !!! i got some of those dupli-color tire pens in red, havent got around to usin em yet tho, howd you stripe those ?

funny you said that. i just took it off. im still using that colour combo, just not on the tires. i used a regualr paint marker. about 5 coats. it came out pretty well, and freaking hard to get off.

i have it mostly together now, ill get some shots outside in the morning.

Latest posts

Back