RRBBO - Good Vibrations

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys.

I will admit this, only because I am too honest....I'm bored with this bike...HA HA!

I can't quite describe it, but I'm thinking that it's because I basically built a standard off the shelf rat cruiser. That and the fact that all of my parts look almost new. :roll:

Maybe I need to paint it or something....some funky color.

It's supposed to be in the upper 60s next week.

yes it looks clean and neat but it looks cool!
hey wait all your bikes look clean and neat maybe with all that graphics art training your photoshoping them! lol they are really cartoon bikes we found you out!
now seriously you could put the front fender on the rear paint it a different color maybe match the forks and chainguard mint green meybe... there are a million options think out of the box like kev does .... cruise the ratrod websites
for 10 bucks on ebay i bought a vintage paint stencil kit for my frame but I think someone could do that easy enuff with masking tape to add color to the headtube and seat tube

then it will look just like Multipass's bike

Ironically enough, I've been looking at this bike and thinking that I need to do my '67 Schwinn cantilever frame in flat black LOL !!

I like what you've done with this bike Steve, as Clothespin "n" has pointed out, it's clean and simple. Maybe the Bauhaus is exerting subliminal control over your builds :mrgreen:

Not really sure about the speedo either. Thinking of taking it off and painting the neck and the headlight bracket flat black.

Maybe swapping the stem for one with less rise and more forward reach would give the look you're after? The tall stem and speedo - IMHO - work against the long, low look of the rest of the bike.

-Mp

BTW - I need a T-Shirt! I'll be emailing you 'bout that very soon.

Steve,
you have done yourself,and Huffy Proud.
without a word of hesitation I can Honestly say;
"I love the finish look of your Bike"
I know you said that "this whole Bike Building thing is new to me"
but it doesn't show here!

very nice job,
I'd feel pretty good "Rollin down the strip" on that bike myself!

did I mention "I love those tires" :lol:

Latest posts

Back