RRBBO-8 Preview

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flames are involved with my "FireWing" build off bike.
Maybe I should change the name of my build to "Great Balls of Fire" :p

2009-10-16-twins.jpg

Two more days.
Two more days!

kingfish254 said:
Picked up this today yard saling. I will add this to the Prize Pot and award it to the top vote getter that uses a nanner seat.

GOLDEN NANNER AWARD

What if we use a frame that originally came with a nanner seat but change it and not use one just because it would have been too predictable?

outskirtscustoms said:
What if we use a frame that originally came with a nanner seat but change it and not use one just because it would have been too predictable?

Nanners only, but that build may qualify you for the "That's Nuts" award. :mrgreen:

kingfish254 said:
outskirtscustoms said:

Nanners only, but that build may qualify you for the "That's Nuts" award. :mrgreen:

I'd take that as a compliment. I plan on it being nuts.

It was meant as a compliment and a joke. But I think I have found the award category for my Rocky Mountain Oyster prize.

MO FATTA MO BETTA

kingfish254 said:
MO FATTA MO BETTA

Not only fatta.... MO WHEELIE MO BETTA

after all can't have a good dragster inspired build without a wheelie bar! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back