RRB SELLING COOL STUFF NOW

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rat Rod said:
Rich...I'll have to talk to 3G...that's a bit of a custom order.
I don't want to be a bother, I can order it out as 26" rims than get the tubes, liners and tires as seperate. I already have a 24" rim, but I would like the tire for front and back to match, so I thought of ordering your combo... Sorry about being a bother here.

Rich

Just got my order about 20 mins ago !!! I'm very pleased with these , they are awesome looking !!! Fast shipping, cheap prices, and awesome products !!! Thanks again Steve for offering these to us !!

IMAG0879_zpsb4b662ff.jpg

*edited to add*

If you guys need measurements or anything off of these just let me know. I waiting on my tires (Felt whitewall Thick Bricks) to get here and I'll be able to give you a better idea of the size of them with tires and tubes. Wait to you guys see what I have cooking up in a couple weeks 8). I'll have my wife's bike Little Judy painted and done FINALLY and a new build I'm going to unveiled that's going to be a bobber/chopper build with full custom handmade frame a bars !!! Cheers guys !

Thanks again Steve

The order for 2 sets of rims placed, :)
I am now set up for whatever comes along. Thanks for this. It is a great deal, I am very anxious fro them to arrive now :D

Rich

expjawa said:
Rat Rod said:
Your wish is my command! :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67578

LOL, way to put me on the spot Steve! :mrgreen: I'd be all over it too if it weren't for the Electra sale that redirected my slush fund, so this might have to wait till my next paycheck. But it's top on my list now! Thanks 8)

OK, today was payday, so my order has been placed. I'd be curious is anyone else orders that wheel combo...

Uncle Sam might have to order me a set of these for my Monark......It hasn't had decent wheels since probably '55...

Latest posts

Back