RRB SELLING COOL STUFF NOW

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rat Rod said:
Waiting for pics of the single speed coaster 24" x 57mm Jemima wheel sets in copper, red and black.

They will be the same price as the 26" wheel sets.

Supposed to get pics today. :mrgreen:

OK, so let me ask this: if I wanted to build a bike with, say, a 24x3 rear and a 26x2.3 front, and I wanted the wheels to match and all that, would they sell me a wheelset like that? Or individuals? Because I'm not buying two wheelsets to get there...

expjawa said:
Rat Rod said:
Waiting for pics of the single speed coaster 24" x 57mm Jemima wheel sets in copper, red and black.

OK, so let me ask this: if I wanted to build a bike with, say, a 24x3 rear and a 26x2.3 front, and I wanted the wheels to match and all that, would they sell me a wheelset like that? Or individuals? Because I'm not buying two wheelsets to get there...

Steve said on the last page that the wheels are only being sold as a set.

Just added 24" x 57mm to the mix...

http://ratrodbikes.storenvy.com/product ... -wheel-set

24wheel3.jpg

deven_science said:
expjawa said:
Rat Rod said:

Steve said on the last page that the wheels are only being sold as a set.

Well, that's why I asked if a 26/24 combination wheelset would be available...

Rat Rod said:
Your wish is my command! :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67578

LOL, way to put me on the spot Steve! :mrgreen: I'd be all over it too if it weren't for the Electra sale that redirected my slush fund, so this might have to wait till my next paycheck. But it's top on my list now! Thanks 8)

Thanks for offering these to us!! I just ordered a pair of the copper 24x57mm 8) ! Can't wait to get them now I just need some 24x3 whitewalls and tubes !

Rookie question.
In the products section I can order 26" rims with3g boa tires for 159 or 26" rims with 3gboa tires for 129... the difference is?
Thanks
rich

I think you are reading the offerings wrong.
$129 - 26" 57mm wide wheelset with no tires
$159 - 26" normal width rim wheelset with BOAG tires
$229 - 26" 57mm wide wheelset with BOAG tires

Yep...KF is correct.

Wide wheels with tires = $249
Wide wheels with NO TIRES = $129
Narrow wheels with tires = $159

Is it possible to get a special order 26" wide rear and tire with a 24" front withtire

Looking for a Monday purchase if this is possible.

Rich

Hey Rich,

I'll open that option back up in the store....it's $20 extra though because it messes up their inventory.

3G 24" Rear x 26" Front 57mm Wheel Set 149.00
The store says the above, while I am looking for a
3G 26" Rear x 24" Front 57mm Wheel Set with tires tunbes and rim strips
I just want to make sure I am going to get what I am looking for
I do not see the tire option for this, I have no problem ordering the them seperate, but I need to get the whole works, tire, tube and rim strip :)

Sorry about the confussion

Rich

Latest posts

Back