RRB meets by states? chapters?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been absent for a while so I hope no one has posted a topic on this lately. A while back, there was talk of a RRB show or rat-a-paloza where we could all get together, hang out, and of course, ride. If I remember right, at the time we had like just over 1000 members. So we were few and far between then, now the rat-toll creeps to 4000! I think it would be cool to hook up shows and/or meets in our own states, or country for our foriegn buds! I've seen a lot of members in Indiana and Michigan some are close by and I'd love to toss bikes in my truck and ride with fellow rat rodders. Also another idea; how about RRB chapters in our states/citys? And for the gatherings, say for example with Indiana, the show/meet can be in different citys, one year Fort Wayne, next Indy, and Terre Haute the next. Or meets by citys like these can occur on diferent months so all have a chance to attend.

you are kinda far away but that is what the RAT BIKE RODEO is for the nor cal members. over time i would like to make it the west coast gathering but it takes time to build up an event like that. start by trying to find others in your local area thats how the snow ball starts rolling. or feel free to load up and come out to ca :mrgreen:

Anyone who is willing to come to a FreakBike ride is always welcome, We have Militias all over the world. The FBM - Great Lakes ( Michigan area) has rides all over the state and in lower Ontario. All rides are open to anyone that shows reguardless of bike style. We prefer customs but anything is welcome. Most of our rides are family oriented and are slow cruises. We get quite a few RRB style bikes and ocassionaly a few restored classics.
Anyone who is planning a ride in any area of the world is welcome to post it on our messageboard. Any and all clubs are welcome! Send me p.m.s or emails if you're having a ride and I'll post it on the FBN board for you if you'd like. It's all about the bikes and riding not what club you belong to or if you have no club!
"No Matter Where You're From We Ride As One"

Latest posts

Back