RRB has come a long way

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember when we were all amazed at reaching the 500 memeber mark. Wow 5k plus. Amazing. What's more amazing is how positive and encouraging this site is compared to others. It really feels like a community instead of a place for people to sound off in idiotic fashion. God bless Steve and his efforts to put out a great product that we all can benefit from. Pedal on brothers and sisters...pedal on. Coach J-

coach j said:
I remember when we were all amazed at reaching the 500 memeber mark. Wow 5k plus. Amazing. What's more amazing is how positive and encouraging this site is compared to others. It really feels like a community instead of a place for people to sound off in idiotic fashion. God bless Steve and his efforts to put out a great product that we all can benefit from. Pedal on brothers and sisters...pedal on. Coach J-

It is amazing, I know I'm a newbie but it feels like family. You don't have to have a great bike or even anything old, just share in the passion for Rat Rod Bikes!

I still love poppin in here, there's always some cool stuff going on. These days about 70% of my online time is music related. But Rat Rod Bikes is up there on my fav bar, next to ultimate guitar. I was curious as to how can you find out what # you were when you joined up. I can't remember thought it was like 600 somethin'. But yes, thanks a big pile of rusty rims for this site Steve!!!

I've been a member of many different forums for the past 13-14 years, some I join, go to for a week and then leave due to the fact that they are unfriendly or elitist or not family friendly or just flamers or dead or full of posuers or some or all of those.

This site is none of that. I'm new here and feel very welcome. Hope to stay here a long time. Trying to use this site to build up the Rat Rod Bike community in this area... sure, that means competition on craigslist, on the curbside, and at the dump, but then you also have more eyes and chances to share what you got.

Thanks for this site!

woot! the best forum around! and its FREE too! :mrgreen:

I'm pretty sure it goes by the date you joined. If you go to the members tab below the board index, you'll see the different members and the date joined. I haven't seen a set number by the individual members.

I think it used to show a # ranking if you clicked on "Members" ^^^above^^^....but it doesn't now..

coach j said:
I'm pretty sure it goes by the date you joined. If you go to the members tab below the board index, you'll see the different members and the date joined. I haven't seen a set number by the individual members.

page = 50 members so if you are on the 7th page 34 down it would be 634 in line with when you joined

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1830

i was curious the other day,and actually found out that im member #1074! :shock: over 4000 other people have joined,and i still feel like im a new guy! :lol:

Latest posts

Back