RRB BUILD OFF #5 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The most common ways to represent these times are, (a) to use a 24-hour clock (00:00 and 12:00, 24:00), (b) to use "12 noon" or "12 midnight", although unless the person is referring to a general time and not a specific day, "12 midnight" is still ambiguous, (c) to specify it between two successive days or dates (Midnight Saturday/Sunday or Midnight December 14/15), and (d) to use "12:01 a.m." or "11:59 p.m."" (From Wikipedia)

This solves the question. Midnight belongs to neither day on either side of it, the days must be specified where that instant of time occurs. So all is good. Tuesday midnight could be between Monday/Tuesday OR between Tuesday/ Wednesday. If not specified, either may be used.

That's only a small portion of the entire definition on Wikipedia. It gets much worse.

Can't wait to vote.

come on steve it's 12:20!!!! i wanna vote!!! oh wait your on texas time! :mrgreen: :lol:

looking forward to seeing who wins!! lots of cool ideas!

Only fifteen minutes left. All Aboard!

All-Aboard-for-the-Pakistani-Express.jpg

Um, why were comments locked out on the finished bikes? I know you need to lock out entries at a certain time, but why can't I comment on them? Plus it looks like some housecleaning is in order, I see somebody powder-coated their bike, a clear no-no. :roll:

Latest posts

Back