RRB BONINE builds at Shiny Side Up 2014 SHOW PICS!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we going to have an RRB area where we'll all meet? I've never been to a show, so I don't know how it all works. Is there a swap meet? If I brought parts, would there be a place to lay them out?
I was thinking about that too, It seems most of the RRBrs going to the show are Hooligans members and they always set up a sweet little display. I was thinking about setting up my bikes next to them too:grin: As for a swap meet, there are always a few cool vendors there but no real swap meet. I always wanted one tho! There is definitely lots of space to lay your stuff out. You might have to pay extra to be a "Vendor" but Im really not sure so bring your stuff anyway if you got the space!

This gonna be rad

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
Indeed! I'm getting quite excited:dance2: I think our bikes would look killer next to each other too. BTW will you be bringing any of your striping kit? I would be honored to have you letter my 2nd place award from last year's show, it only says "2nd place" and I would love "Rat Bike" added to it:D If not no worries, there are always a few stripers at the show, but I would rather give my money to a fellow RRBr:grin: Cheers.

I might bring my paint why not. Other than I miss some of the show. But for any rrb guys bringing bikes lets just congregate around the hooligans tent. It will be a rat frenzy. I'm trying like heck to get the hooligan done maybe I should bring the cycle truck too.

I might bring my paint why not. Other than I miss some of the show. But for any rrb guys bringing bikes lets just congregate around the hooligans tent. It will be a rat frenzy. I'm trying like heck to get the hooligan done maybe I should bring the cycle truck too.

:grin:Sweet! Sounds like a plan. Really hope you get to finish Hooligan! And if you got the space definitely bring the cycle truck:thumbsup:

Well poo. Lets plan on meeting at the rodeo in sept

My original intention with the rat bike rodeo was to make it a west coast get together for us anyway

Latest posts

Back