~ROYALE~

Aug 25, 2017
Hearkening back to the days of finely hand crafted machines such as the Duesenberg and the Delahaye. We proudly present to you the ~ROYALE~
IMG_0259 (2).JPG

A personal conveyance of timeless elegance. With many hand made features constructed of the finest materials available.
The ~ROYALE~ is truly a one of a kind.
Step Down
Step all the way down
to
~ROYALE~

Aug 25, 2017
IMG_0269.JPG
IMG_0270.JPG
IMG_0274_Moment.jpg
IMG_0274_Moment(2).jpg
IMG_0274_Moment(3).jpg
IMG_0275.JPG

Theres a few people I would like to thank. First, my sister Lynn, a very talented artist, for believing in me no matter what project I take on.
My friend Chris, who handled the computer end of this whole thing and was a valued consultant no matter what time I call. Next up my friend Kenny that does my welding. It seems like Kenny can do anything, and he is a truly good American. And finally Tony G. the scrapper. A valuable source for junk bikes and all sorts of great DooDad making materials.
I would also like to thank his highness Big Daddy RatRod, and all the builders for making this more fun than I can imagine.

Apr 14, 2015
Stem punk on psychedelics,,,,,
Very cool one of a kind ride .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 2, 2012
Mykonos,GREECE
There is so much going on here,I don't know where to start.
I love how it is all jumbled together with extras...
Each pic is a wow,thats a ???? joined to a ????
Well done...

Aug 25, 2017
There is so much going on here,I don't know where to start.
I love how it is all jumbled together with extras...
Each pic is a wow,thats a ???? joined to a ????
Well done...
I'm glad you like it, I wish I could explain how it happens. I want to do an electric bike using junk parts., I have a 96 volt dc motor that may be scary enough. Good luck, you have a great bike !!

Reactions: Funkme