*** ROVING GANGSTER ***

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YO YA RIGHT!! THIS IS GANGSTER!! I'M WATCHING PATIENTLY! PEACE

ABA for sure!!

( These pictures will consist of the "Fender, Goose-neck, Bars & Seat )

Got the Rear fender mounted along with the wheels. . .

A nice snug fit & NO extra fender brackets needed, I like the way it looks like it floating above the wheel.

80's Style Goose-Neck, airbrushed the "D" in Red, Now it matches my RIMS, hahah :D
Does the "D" Stand for "Dyno"... I think "NOT"... hahah In this Bike Theme it should stand for "DETROIT", hahah.... :lol:

ALL shinned up & Ready to go on. . .

Going with the "Long-Horn" Bars, like that Chopper style, hahah... With Some vintage looking two-tone pointed Grips.

These bars are nice and WIDE, 34" across (Tip-Tip) with an 8" Rise.

Handlebars attached with Neck . . .

Shot of my Front wheel attached with some Black & White "Dice" Caps, :lol:

Now I need some feedback on the seat... Was going to use this one, pretty comfortable, but I'm still thinking about a "LEATHER-1" . What-Cha-Think ? ? ? I liked it because its comfortable & it's sorta of a Satin Black which would match the bike, I don't know ... :?: Thanks for the "Feedback" !

Leather for sure. The other one is a seat, but it doesn't have any wow factor.

I agree with Leather or maybe red metal flake vinyl. I love those rims and that front fork, Awesome!
Ain't no party like a Detroit party......

I would take it all apart and paint the bars and springs red and then "roll on"

junknutz1975 said:
Looks cool! 8)
Is it me or are the spokes twisty too ?
Sick!
:mrgreen:
Lowlife Lucas said:
Like what I'm seeing here![/quote

Hey "THANKS" Guys !!! Appreciate it !!! :D

MrLeghorn said:
I agree with Leather or maybe red metal flake vinyl. I love those rims and that front fork, Awesome!
Ain't no party like a Detroit party......

HEY You GOT IT MrLeghorn !!! You know why right ??? Cuz a ~DETROIT PARTY NEVER STOPS ~ :lol:

Sin City Tec. said:
I would take it all apart and paint the bars and springs red and then "roll on"
That's a GREAT Idea, Thank-You... May have to do it if I don't run out of Time . . .
kingfish254 said:
Leather for sure. The other one is a seat, but it doesn't have any wow factor.
I here ya "KINGFISH", can't get the Leather-1 out of my head :D I think I'm going that Route !

* * * GOING TO POST MORE PICTURES TODAY * * * Bars, Speed-O, Pedals, & Sneak Peek of the "Rear Fender" attached, :shock: hahah.... Hope ya like it !!! Talk to you guys SoOn !

"OlDSkOoL-4-EvEr"

A 1961 "Huret" Speedometer, made in France.

Tucked in by the handlebars on a homemade bracket.

A shot of my "CROSS" pedals, was going to go with the "BOW" Schwinn pedals
but I think these will slide better when "Scrape-N", hahah.....

Working on my headlight bracket, Part for my "HEADLIGHT" will be off a "HARLEY DAVIDSON" motorcycle. :D

Testing the bracket for fit, put some bends & couple holes in it.

Time for some more holes & some "SpIkEs". . .

Spikes added & airbrushed it black.

Nice "RAT-ROD" look with the spikes, hahah.....

Clear coated, "Shinny Black"

Airbrushed the light to make it look like it has a "Tinted light Cover" over it with a metal screen covering it :D

Time for the "Piston-Shifter" for my 3 Speed . . . Off to the booth !

Airbrushed it a little "RED" :lol: & will dull it up a little to tone it down. . .

Shots of the "Rear-Fender" attached. Looks like it's "Floating" over the Tire, hahah....

No brackets needed & few "Spikes" added :D Gotta match the headlight !

Shot of my 1967 Schwinn Stick Shifter, had to add a "Cross" on it to match my Pedals.

Man.... "All" kinds of Problems with "Photobucket" :? I don't know what the heck is going
on with it ?

Gotta have a pair of these under the seat, hahaha.... I airbrushed A pair of "Colt-45" Smoking Autos on the fender & some "Smoking" bullet holes, hahah :lol:

Really dig that shifter with the piston knob 8) I've been figuring out where to put my shifter and what to use, so looking for some inspiration. It won't be anywhere near as cool as yours though :?

wow dig the speedo headlight and fender dude :D

Troy

Glen said:
Really dig that shifter with the piston knob 8) I've been figuring out where to put my shifter and what to use, so looking for some inspiration. It won't be anywhere near as cool as yours though :?

Hey Thanks Glen !!! I got a few different ones. I was going to throw on a couple other ones & get a few opinions on which one looks better. I'm still undecided if I'm going with the "Piston" ? As of right now, It's On ! :D

Latest posts

Back