*** ROVING GANGSTER ***

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jats said:
wow dig the speedo headlight and fender dude :D

Troy
MrLeghorn said:
This bike is awesome! Very cool head light bracket.

Hey.... "Thanks-Guys" !!! Hopefully I'll be able to get a few pictures of it Mounted, been too busy with everything lately, No time to work on it, hahah....

Were Running out of time, the end of the month is going to be here quick haha, I
gotta get it DONE :D !!!

RearFend44_zps68821df0.jpg

I love this!

Lowlife Lucas said:

Thanks "LL", appreciate it !!! Gotta a couple more pics to add with the "Headlight Attached". . .

Here's a few Shots outside . . . Pictures really "POP" better outside, hahah... A little Sneak peak also with the "TANK" attached, I can't show you the "Full-Tank" yet, ahaha . . . Gotta wait to the end of the show, "ENCORE" . . . hahah :D .

Headlight attached with its <SpIkeD> bracket and a little KuStOm pinstriping "Matching my
Rims" !!! :D

4-EvEr 8)

The Renaissance Man said:
RearFend44_zps68821df0.jpg

I love this!

Thanks Renaissance Man !!! I was checking out your build, Looks GREAT ! I just posted some pictures with the Headlight attached. I have to post a few other shots soon, were Running out of time :shock: hahah . . .

It's almost getting down to the wire & were running out of time for our builds :shock: It's starting to look like the "Calm" before the Storm, or should I say show, hahah here in Motown !

THE MOTOR-CITY

The Crowd starts to gather out front of Comerica Park, Downtown Detroit.

People are shoulder to shoulder trying to get in to see the show, hahah....

The stage is set & the CROWD is Packed in, :lol: hahah..... You know what that means Right ?

IT's ALMOST SHOWTIME 8) :!: hahah....

The * * * ROVING GANGSTER * * * is on the road Rollin' & I'll have MORE pictures posted for the "ENCORE" tomorrow, hahaha.... This has been a BLAST & I want to Thank everyone that gave their thoughts & opinions on the way :D !!!

P.S. GET your bike done, the end is almost HERE, hahah....

Re: *** ROVING GANGSTER *** (SHOWTIME)

* * * SHOWTIME * * *

******************************************** THE ROVING GANGSTER **************************************************

* * * CLICK ON THE VIDEO LINK BELOW & enjoy the Video 8) * * *

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQYLq4kfFM4

Yeah, I like hearing Kid Rock every now and then. Then I bust up laughing when I think about his character in Joe Dirt. Classic!

noodlenoggin said:
From one Michigan guy to another, that's a pretty cool bike. I think my favorite bit is the airbrushing on the back fender -- really nice. How does something that loo-ooow ride?

Hey THANKS Noodlenoggin, Appreciate it !!! Bike Rides SMOOTH with that "3-speed" :D

RatSphinx said:
Yeah, I like hearing Kid Rock every now and then. Then I bust up laughing when I think about his character in Joe Dirt. Classic!

I here ya, "Joe Dirt", Funny :lol: !

Took the Roving Gangster out on the town, "Rollin" around on a little cruise. . . I'll be posting just some misc pics of the bike, Don't forget to check out my Video :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQYLq4kfFM4

I love the "STANCE" on this bike, "Loooow", hahah.... Adding a little more BENT in the forks & tightening the spring bolt really gives it the ***S*T*R*E*T*C*H*E*D*** out look :lol:

Nice work!
That definitely has an ABA vibe.

kingfish254 said:
Nice work!
That definitely has an ABA vibe.

Thanks "KINGFISH254" appreciate it !!!

MrLeghorn said:
That bike turned out great, congratulations! Cool video, very well done.

Appreciate it MrLeghorn, was checking your guys bikes out & they Look FANTASTIC !!! Love them !!!

GREAT PICTURES, Both of ya !!!!

I finally got my "FINAL BIKE PICS" in the "RRBO#8 SECTION", I had a little time & Posted them Today :D
Can't wait to check out everyone's BIKE :lol: A lot of "KoOl" 1's !

Latest posts

Back