Rotate a HF Predator engine to vertical cylinder?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HELP PLEASE can some one tell me or direct me to a thread that tells what modifications are required to mount the HF predator engine with cylinder in the vertical position? I would think some internal modifications are required to keep the engine lubricated. I'm working with the 79cc model.

Rotated mine on the ironHorse build I did. So far so good. I added a little more oil to crankcase. Can't say how long it will last. I noticed a little excess oil coming out of breather but figured it was from overfilling it slightly. Engine runs great.

Rotated mine on the ironHorse build I did. So far so good. I added a little more oil to crankcase. Can't say how long it will last. I noticed a little excess oil coming out of breather but figured it was from overfilling it slightly. Engine runs great.
thank you.... I can not believe that I got only one reply to this question or that this is not a common question to which there are many threads.

thank you.... I can not believe that I got only one reply to this question or that this is not a common question to which there are many threads.
there are builds of the HF 79cc out there..google search
Goodluck

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back