RollingArt BC in Oklahoma City, OK

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
We are a fairly new club in the OKC metro area. We're into cruisers, antiques, oddball homespun rides, anything goes as long as it's cool.
We do family friendly casual rides, and some adults-only pub crawls are in our future as
well.
We are looking for anyone interested in old crusty bikes to come ride out with us and have a good time.

If you're interested, feel free to PM me for more details. We'll soon have a public FB page up as well, come check it out.

That sounds great. I never really thought there would be a cruiser bicycle club in okc. I built my bike about 10yr ago and now it's really starting to look like a rat rod. I used to ride alot in the war acres area. It would be cool to ride with a group and my family. I don't have FB so send me a message when a ride is coming up.

Hey, can do. We'd love to have more in the group. I'll PM you with more info.

Rolling Art BC! We've done a couple of ride this past summer but now with winter upon us it's time to tinker and build new rides. Who wants to donate some garage space for the winter. Kinda like a winter build off. Look us up on Facebook.

Latest posts

Back