Rollfaster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have this early '70s Rollfast Skoot 444 a friend gave me for helping out when his snowblower went down during our last big storm. I love green bike and this one especially being a muscle bike. I added a nice new Wald crank and Stingray mag sprocket. I have the correct seat and bars in storage. I just threw the stingray bars and purple seat to get a look. I'm a chrome guy so the fenders will go back on.
IMG_0632.jpg
IMG_0633.jpg
IMG_0634.jpg
IMG_0636.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0635.jpg
    IMG_0635.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 108
Looks great except for that 16" seat. They just look too small and I've never understood why they were made. That frame is great! Would look good with an ivory or silver seat IMO. Nice score!
Thanks, I actually have the correct seat for it on another bike but it is in storage.I had that one hanging around so I stuck it on there. I thought the purple at least worked with the green. I also have fenders for it but I,m not sure if I’m going to use them. I do love lots of chrome but this one looks killer as a fender less.

Looks great except for that 16" seat. They just look too small and I've never understood why they were made. That frame is great! Would look good with an ivory or silver seat IMO. Nice score!
I finally got the more correct seat and chain guard on my Rollfast. I'm still holding off on the fenders for now but the parts bike had killer set of bobbed fenders that will eventually go on it.
IMG_1140.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1141.jpg
    IMG_1141.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1142.jpg
    IMG_1142.jpg
    403.6 KB · Views: 63
Love seeing this. I picked one of these up in a bit lot of used bikes a few years ago, but haven’t done anything with it yet. Needs stem, bars, tires and chain guard

Latest posts

Back