Rodentia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh! It's gonna be a bike with actual rats in a treadmill propulsion!

Hamster-2170.jpg

Now you're thinking! But no. :mrgreen:
I had originally thought of doing something similar though.
I was gonna make one of them treadmill wheels, put a fake rat in it and then chain it up to a sprocket so that when I pedaled it looked like the little guy was running around in it. But I didn't, maybe some other build.

An industrial strength front basket. Will it come with cup holders so you don't spill your Tim Hortons?....Kelly

wino-plow?
"ricer" style wing for downforce?
go-go dancer stage?

Funny visual effect.

make your window as big as the pictures. Center on the mesh grid picture. Scroll up and down. Looks pretty funky.

I think chainsaw is adding subliminal messages.

Big hint! : There are three post on page 10 that have clues as to what it is. Maybe they are my posts, maybe they are some of your guys posts or maybe they are a combination of yours and mine! If any one gets the right answer before the next picture post, I'll throw in an extra suprise gift along with the stickers!

You got 2 hours from this posts time to get the extra prize. After the next picture is posted THE SUPRISE GIFT is no longer up for grabs!

READY?

SET.

GO!!!! :shock:

And a slow chant takes over the building!

YUSTIN

YUSTIN

YUSTIN!

You Da Man!

I'll get a pic of your EXTRA PRIZE tomorrow and post it.
Congrats!

Please P.M. me your address so I can mail everything to you!

Thanks to everyone for playing,
Chainsaw

Boy, Hooch and Basscadet, you guys were so close that Giggles was giving me some grief over it. I told her that you guys understood that you had to be specific with your answers. She still didn't understand, so I'm getting into her sticker stash and sending you guys some of hers! P.M. me your addresses!

Latest posts

Back