Rodentia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooohhh, I got a few of these thingies! Let's use some!
2007_0326iknow0009.jpg

So after some grindage, I gots this mess!
2007_0326iknow0002.jpg

And if you sleeve and weld them together you end up with a couple of these!
2007_0326iknow0003.jpg

I got looking around at what I tripped over and found this lil' cutie!
2007_0326iknow0015.jpg

I'll pop this on top of the sissy bar. Should make for a good hook to haul around rat carcasses!
2007_0326iknow0014.jpg

2007_0326iknow0013.jpg

That's it for now, but I'll be back tonight with more!
Thanks guys! :p

Shheeeeesh Tony, Rodentia is a girls name, geeeezzzz!
Yeah she'll do the light work! You know clearing the streets of rats and other varmits, including Pixies, if need be!

I'm hoping to get back to HellBeast in the next couple of weeks. I think I'm finally ready to turn her into the monster she's always been! Look for her to show up on your doorstep in late October! I'll try to keep you guys posted on her progress along the way.

oppps!!! my apologies to the little lady....lol...looking forward to seeing both of Holly Towing and Recovery vehicles on the road soon.

That is flipping sweet!!!!!!!1 i love the rack idea, and the little hook thing looks like a rat tail, You got a true ratrod here lol THIS THINGS EVEN GOT A TAIL!!!!

Here you go guys! The last Rodentia contest! 8) Everyone can play, even Ricky! :mrgreen:

The first person to give me the correct answer "that I'm looking for" will get some Freak Bike stickers, some Schwinn stickers, and some other assorted bike stickers. So be specific in your guesses! If no one gives me the answer I'm looking for by this time tomorrow, then I'll post another pic and we'll go from there! Everbody gets 3 guesses per pic. Good Luck!

READY?

GO!

2007_0328dontknow30017.jpg

Easy and Cman, you're stcikers are on their way! :D
Mastershake, I need you address to you the stickers, P.M. me.

Tool box holder- You will need tools to cut up all the carnage that you pickup. You might need tools fix your buddy's bikes on your rides together.

Clancy

My last and final guess- Contest to get post count up to surpass Kev's thread as the biggest.

Latest posts

Back