Rockin' Rollfast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Job Carl
surpassed my imagined idea of what this might look like finished
:thumbsup:

franco
Thanks brother!
As usual, I'm wishing I'd have taken a better voting picture... but so far, I'm right about where I usually end up in the voting. I've tried to not get disillusioned about it, because in the end I've got a bad axed bike!
Get it? Bad axed? Oh I'm cracking myself up! Haha.

Carl.:rockout:

Awesome bike Carl! Your bikes always have a certain Guitar Carl style, but this one seems to be the essence of Guitar Carl! I can honestly say that if I had only seen your build for the first time today, and nobody told me who's it was... I would insist that this is a Guitar Carl build, and my favorite one so far. Lots of great stuff going on in addition to the awesome guitar rack. Congrats on a really great bike!

Oh, I get it all right Carl..gives a whole new meaning to the term settin' up for the gig. :cool2:
...I'm voting slow, because we have 7 days to vote
Ain't no losers in this competition..that's for sure.
I learned so much by watching and doing...
:happy:
later brah'
F

Last edited:
Awesome bike Carl! Your bikes always have a certain Guitar Carl style, but this one seems to be the essence of Guitar Carl! I can honestly say that if I had only seen your build for the first time today, and nobody told me who's it was... I would insist that this is a Guitar Carl build, and my favorite one so far. Lots of great stuff going on in addition to the awesome guitar rack. Congrats on a really great bike!
I am humbled by your words, and very grateful. Thank you, it's going to continue to evolve. I've never stopped building on any of my bikes. This one is special to me too, thanks again.

Carl.

Such building and creative skills on this build , i wish you way more well deserved votes :41::rockout:
Thanks brother! Combined two of my favorite things. Much luck to you also.

Carl

sent from my banana phone...

This bike is one that I'd love to have, now that I ordered the poster; I will have it.

Very cool, out of the box thinking on this one Carl.

This bike is one that I'd love to have, now that I ordered the poster; I will have it.

Very cool, out of the box thinking on this one Carl.
Thank you my friend. I've always wished my bikes placed better. But I have accepted the fact that they usually are a little off the beaten track and averages don't allow for the real outsiders. My vindication is the reactions I get when folks see them in person, and when guys like you point at my build and show it some appreciation.

Carl.

The more I look at your ride Carl, the more it gets to me. I don't personally like chopper bikes, but with the fit, the finish, the stretch, the completely Rat look, and all the other small details, you certainly have my ROCK vote carl!

The more I look at your ride Carl, the more it gets to me. I don't personally like chopper bikes, but with the fit, the finish, the stretch, the completely Rat look, and all the other small details, you certainly have my ROCK vote carl!
I'm usually with ya there on choppers but it's the fork I had available and it fits the build. It is a little squirrelly at slow speed take offs but the 3 speed helps with that. Once you're rolling it handles fine. Thanks for the rock vote (I'll be playing here all week) lol.

Carl.

Latest posts

Back