Rockin' Rollfast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here it is, started out with what was believed to be a Snyder built 1941 Rollfast.
Add a modern Huffy rear clip, a battery powered Fender micro amp and a guitar rack.
a final roll 001.jpg
a final roll 007.jpg
a final roll 011.jpg

^^^ The closest thing we have to a fountain @kingfish254 here... ^^^
At Kings.jpg

a final roll 010.jpg

The guitar is a 1961 Epiphone Olympic.
Also, fully restyled rewired and re-imagined by me.

Carl.
Build Thread HERE :rockout:

Last edited:
before...
DSC00664.JPG
and then...
DSC00944.JPG

almost...
DSC00996.JPG

finally...
Steyr 3 speed with a vibrato bar shifter, 26x2.125 rear & 26x1 3/8 front, 26" bent springer, moon handle bars with Thompson red glitter grips, repo 9 hole rear rack supporting a leather saddle bag and a modified guitar stand, @slowriderz seat post, Wald BB conversion, bare spring seat, speedometer, and a custom built tweed wrapped cedar tank loaded with a 2x5 speaker driven by a Fender micro amp.
RcknRolfst.gif

Carl.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Finished line Carl! Unique and cool theme to your build. Hoping to hear an audio clip some time, but the funky visual is inspiring as well! :thumbsup:

I'm holding a lighter up over my head and screaming for more. Cool build! Yeeeaaaah! Cool build!

furyus

Groovy !!

What an incredibly creative and "rockin" build brother!!!
Who else would or could build a freaking tanklifier for their bike!!!!???
Thanks for bringing your skills and fun to the show.
And it's not just cool because of the novelty of it. Naw man, this was a well thought out and executed stretch build that looks killer!!
BRAVO MAN!!!

It does look good, I'd ride it.... Shoot if my hands and brain still cooperated, I'd play it.

New pics for the voting thread. At the top and here.
a final roll 002.jpg
a final roll 005.jpg
a final roll 009.jpg

and some other detail shots...
DSC00982.JPG

^^^Color: Testors clear red over Rustoleum hammered black with Duplicolor effex clear on top...
hdbadge.jpg

Fender Road Worn headbadge ^^^
shifter1.jpg

Teisco whammy bar shifter ^^^ operating the Steyr 3 speed.
jacked.jpg

Jacked: guitar cable end over the brake cable end ^^^

Thanks for looking!
Carl.

Last edited:
Rock and roll Rat don't get much better than that !!! Tune up the epiphone crank up the amp. Roll that bad boy into the pub & let the good time roll

Carl this is one amazing build. Great stretch, tanklifier, guitar...it's def one of my favs this year..really came out awesome.

Love that second pic in front of the big window. +The one in the music store is cool.

Latest posts

Back