Rocket by Monarch

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this beauty at the annual swap meet yesterday. Probably paid too much, but it spoke to me...all those old decals are like tattoos on it. Love it!
datyruvy.jpg
8uheqy3y.jpg
nury7eqe.jpg
rebe5u4y.jpg
a7ynu8am.jpg
adaqyvet.jpg
besedana.jpg
vygy8eqa.jpg
6y7esuha.jpg
zery9aru.jpg

Nice Patina , speaks to me too !

Sometimes you just Gotta have it !

~RafaeL~

Been playing with the look a bit...added a rack off an unknown donor bike, and some skirts off an Elgin.
This thing needs alot of work. The bearings are all gummed up and the chain ring is bent...this one's going to have to wait though...school starts again Monday. I'm excited to go back, but I've got quite a few projects that have to get shelfed for awhile...that bums me out
3upe3ary.jpg

The chain ring is easy to straighten. A good cleaning and a few coats of clear will be all you need. Nice bike!

Nice find. I vote leave it as was and make it a rider.
I've always wanted to have one of these frames and have this look. I want to find a tank that fits it and really make a beast of a rider.
The chain ring is easy to straighten. A good cleaning and a few coats of clear will be all you need. Nice bike!
It's more of a time thing at this point…nothing will happen with it now until next summer probably.

Thanks for the thoughts!

Really? Do you have a pic?

I was going to use it on a frame that didn't have the eyelets so I removed the struts and made new ones that were longer. You can use my threaded rivets to put the old ones back on. It's solid. I figure $15 for the rack and $15 for shipping, more or less. $30 and it's yours. Gary

I was going to use it on a frame that didn't have the eyelets so I removed the struts and made new ones that were longer. You can use my threaded rivets to put the old ones back on. It's solid. I figure $15 for the rack and $15 for shipping, more or less. $30 and it's yours. Gary

PM sent about this rack

Latest posts

Back