Roadmaster to Roadgrader

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
001-24.jpg

just starting

yoothgeye said:
Roadrager eh? Please make an urban assault bike... something like a zombie apocolypse bike!
I dont know this guy but he has a good :idea: havnt seen one of those in the build off :)

Welcome aboard, lets see what your plans are now.

Some of the parts that will go into my project, pictures will be few and far between because I do most of the work at work
004-18.jpg

003-23.jpg

It looks like it's laying on an operating table, kind of like that scene in Pee Wee's Big Adventure. Where are the clown doctors?

:eek:

Nevermind, I don't want to see any clown doctors... :shock:

Finally some progress
026-2.jpg

Thought I'd try flipping the frame over, added some tubing
025-2.jpg

024-1.jpg

Nice and low, maybe I should call it the Roadscraper?

bike2112 said:
Out of curiosity, why would he be disqualified? His whole frame is inverted and intact and he welded the whole front onto the original frame. I'm just curious, that's all....
The only thing I can see is the original neck was cut off

so why isnt this one elligiable for this build off?
hes got a 100% stock frame...
albeit flipped and some other tubing welded on and some new drop outs added on but it looks 100% legal since the stock frame HASNT been cut apart....just stuff welded onto the existing frame.
hes did stay withing the building rules....just added stuff on....nothing more than what alot are doing by cutting the stays off widening and stretching them :? :? :? :? :?
i say to those say it isnt eligible explain why?

now....nice looking bike :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back