Roach. Turbo'd methanol rat bike!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's the action ??? ... I've been walking around here with anticipation.. Even can't sleep :D

ALRIGHT! Got it in the mail! Did some runnin and tunin of it and NOW! Well.....tonight! I will have a friends camera that does video and start a vid for this weekend to be *DUM DUM DUUUUUM* RELEASED!!! hopefully,maybelly so!

sorry its taken foooorrreeeever!

Lol not quite! but close enough! I have church tonight so I wont get any footage. I would do it before church but I am preachin the Good Word!
tomorrow is not going to work either cause thats when we go out invitin people to church. After all,I am going to be a missionary in Madagascar,Africa,so...I am doing it here while im still in that states.
Now Friday! Thats when I'll FIIIIINAAAAALLY be able to do some rollin action. :-D then more this saturday.
Soooo look for it Saturday sometime!
I'll start a thread name Roach doesn't crawl,it FLIES!! Or something catchy...oooh,catchy,as in Can't catch this Roach! or maybe Roach-be-gone! :mrgreen:

Sooo.....I know you've been awake staring at your screen on this thread for a "THE ROACH IS ALIIIVE!" message to pop up,BUT,I've had a few things come up that prolonged the video of this bike in action. but trust me! It DOES ACTUALLY RUN! I know there are some skeptics out there. :? :? :? but it works!

Here is a poor video of it that I found on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZh0bdZnH-M
The sound quality reaaaally doesn't catch the awesomness of the bike

There is so much to love about this build, but my favorite detail is the piston / socket kickstand!!! WICKED!

ok, sooo I want to know where is the vid of this thing? we want to see it in action. quit hidding from us, we do know where you are,hint hint.lol

Outlaw

Cheers from England mates! *clashes pints of coca colas together*

So here is the 411,I live in the country,back home in la and the people won't run any Internet to us. The nearest place we get it is 30 mins away. Anyways,so I PROMISE to have a quick vid put together for this thing. I know there are people doubting out there it actually works ;)

A video will come! This I can promise!

We are localish to new Orleans. About an hour and half away. We will (hopefully) be at a car show in hammond at the mall next Saturday which is the 10th if you want to meet up. Bring your bikes! We are trying to make it as well as bringing the saints bike and the sniper.

Keep pushin pedals and God save the queen!

I hate it when the pictures make me drool on my keyboard! Totally sick....yup, sick, sick, sick.

GGGGGRAAAHHHHH!!
The vid will. Not. Load. >:-|
I'm trying to load it to photobucket,but it's being a bit bothersome.
I posted the vid clip of the Roach doing 55 mph on our Facebook,I'll keep trying to load it.
For those of you who have a Facebook check out http://www.Facebook.com/3gfabrications

Isaiah, thanks so much for posting EL THUNDER on your site. I was shocked when I saw it. you guys are doing alot of good things for kids. thank you for that. I decided not to go with the wood recliner seat, just didn't look right to me so I am putting on my tractor seat with the shock. looks so much better. will post some pic's on my build soon.

again thank you for posting the bike. now we need to see that vid on Roach. :)

Outlaw 8)

Here is it!! A vid of the Roach rollin! It wasnt a top speed run like i hoped for,someone decided to cut it short.....at 55 again. :-/

NewOrleansFlyer,you live in NO or???? Im in independence and go to NO every now and then

CranksandCogs,I am just inside or swartz. its at Ambassador Baptist Church on highway 139. where you at?!

oh sooo kool. I only hope Thunder rides that nice. I know it wont go 55 but hopein for at least 25. actually I just hope the engine will run an at least move the bike with that big wheel on it. I am on hold with it right now. still thinking about the front sprocket mounting on the hub. thanks for the vid and putting Thunder on your facebook site.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back