RIP Michael Jackson

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree....no matter how weird the guy got near the end...he was a huge force in the world of music.

Off the Wall and Thriller were two of my favorite albums.

He will be missed for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGwIWjeM2zc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_hz2am90Hk

michael_jackson_young.jpg

Yeah he was extremely talented. And I had Farrah's poster in my room.

chimichanga said:
Well one of the great ones have passed away. We all know the problems he had but I know a piece of my childhood is now gone.
RIP Michael

+1

One of my favorite cruising song is orphan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NENqnR9UAM&feature=related

First time I went to the USA in 1981, I discovered "Can you feel it" on the variety music channel of my TWA flight (I also discovered "The yellow rose of Texas" the same day), great souvenir.

We are all around 40 or 50, we have probably all moonwalked once in our life :D

One of the greatest entertainer

RIP MJ

Rat Rod said:
I agree....no matter how weird the guy got near the end...he was a huge force in the world of music.

Exactly what I was going to say. Really liked Off The Wall.

I also had the Farrah poster in my room as a kid. I always liked Kate best though. I guess I thought my odds were better with her. Less competition than Farrah :D

well.........

.....i guess i'm the only person in the world who doesn't understand the fascination. a truly eccentric (to phrase it kindly) song & dance man and a cute 70's tv series star who's mainly famous for a poster ("billy, what are you doing in there?!"....."i'll be out in a minute dad, leave me alone!"). all the world's news comes to a screeching halt. :roll:

aka_locojoe said:
Rat Rod said:

I also had the Farrah poster in my room as a kid. I always liked Kate best though. I guess I thought my odds were better with her. Less competition than Farrah :D

The red swimsuit one?

ej599 said:
aka_locojoe said:
Rat Rod said:

The red swimsuit one?
Yes. One of our bike buddies here found an old shirt at a sale a while back that has the poster photo on it.

Great performer.. I still consider him a pedofile.. One less we have to worry about. :x Sorry, just showing my feelings...

Latest posts

Back