RIP Chester Bennington

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fv2

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Lost linkin park frontman Chester Bennington today to suicide. Another prominent voice silenced.

A lot of questions on this one too, he and Chris Cornell were good friends and today would have been Cornell's birthday.
To much sadness these days.

Plus we lost Red West two days ago.

Some people who are prone to depression, especially if they have been drinking or doing drugs, go to a dark space and can't find their way out. They think suicide is the only way out. My older brother did this. Outstanding musician and from what I can gather, a very good person as well. RIP Chester

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing about being in that place in your head is that no one else is there.
Physically yes, people are there. People who love you.
But mentally, you don't see that or believe it.

I'll never know why some of us have been to that point, or why some never make it back. But for those who do make it back, we realize afterwards just how scary our own mind can be.

So sad......

FB_IMG_1500856248591.jpg

Coincidence?

Just three really cool dads loving on their dogs. I'll bet if their dogs were around when they were contemplating suicide, all three would still be alive.

Just three really cool dads loving on their dogs. I'll bet if their dogs were around when they were contemplating suicide, all three would still be alive.

Probably so as I think pugs are cool......just thought it was ironic and wanted to share.....

This is Clyde, my brother raises French bulldogs. They are all kinds of adorable!
FB_IMG_1500473503535.jpg

Last edited:
Probably so as I think pugs are cool......just thought it was ironic and wanted to share.....

This is Clyde, my brother raises French bulldogs. They are all kinds of adorable!View attachment 56885

They are cool! My daughter adopted one recently from a rescue outfit. Only two years old and bred twice before my daughter adopted her after being spayed. The only problem she is having is housebreaking as the poor little thing does not like to do her business on grass. She was used to doing it on concrete and is having a hard time breaking this habit.

They are stubborn lil guys. But my brother has a buddy for life I tell ya! Clyde's mom won't leave his side when he's home! Lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back