~~Rimz~~ Yeeehah!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
It took me a long time to get a matched set of 26" Schwinn S-2 Creme with black pinstripe wheels about 3 years ago and finally scored these off of the bay a few hours ago from my friend Bob Snyder aka Snydebike. I paid a fair price for them as they are in even better condition than the ones I have on "Maximum Overdrive" Just sharing the pics from the auction! I am pretty pumped with excitement as I know there have been a bunch of people searching out a set of these. I can only say Patience is a virtue to those still looking.

S2Rims1.jpg

S2Rims2.jpg

Are the painted S-2 rims scarce or are *nice condition* painted S-2 rims scarce? I've got 2 pair of those but not in that kind of shape. B607

The creme with black pin stripes are much harder to find in good to NOS condition than the chrome or white painted. Usually they are used and abused and weathered to the point they need to be redone. I had not been very successful finding them when I inquired. I assume they are out there but people were not ready and willing to sell.

Joe

Latest posts

Back