Riding Red

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after trying to decided what frame I wanted to have powdercoated with the coupon I won at the Midwest Bike fest, I decided on this Montgomery Wards Silverfox. I'm going to go with the whole Honda Racing theme. Once I get it all tore apart I'll send some parts out to be coated the rest I'll do in house. I'm going to even try to make some real dirtbike parts work on it to add the right feel to it
2011-06-25170704-1.jpg

2011-06-25170631-1.jpg

2011-06-25170616.jpg

Got the frame tore apart tonight and man is this thing heavy feels like it weighs more than my 26" ballooners. I'll get some pics of it tomorrow before it goes to the powder coater on Thursday

Man, I had one of those when I was a kid! They were tanks!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Got the frame dropped off today to get powder coated mirror red. Was trying to figure out how i wanted to do the fork and swingarm in, and finally decided on black wrinkle powder so got that ordered.

doshounds said:
Man, I had one of those when I was a kid! They were tanks!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I'd say the things gotta weigh more then most of my 26" cruiser bikes :shock:

Stuck waiting on the frame to get done as he was still pretty swamped. And hopefully my black will be here tomorrow and I can powdercoat the swingarm and forks.

Latest posts

Back