RIDE-ON Club Logo?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
How's it Going All, I was thinking of starting up a Bike Riding Club out in Central California. I came up with this design, I need some feedback (all feedback), I'm not sure on Colors yet but please let me know your thoughts.

Thank You -Joey.

Here is a Color Option on white backing. Also incorporated the verbiage within the graphics.

Last edited:
Looks good from my phone,but on looks the same color as the tire. Maybe a different color for those two letters.

You mean "ride" and "on" the same color, and the bars the same as the bike?

I like that idea.

And maybe the text at the bottom the same as 'ride on'?

Maybe play with some other fonts as well.

San Jose isn't necessarily close, but I'd wear it.

You mean "ride" and "on" the same color, and the bars the same as the bike?

I like that idea.

And maybe the text at the bottom the same as 'ride on'?

Maybe play with some other fonts as well.

San Jose isn't necessarily close, but I'd wear it.
What if you made the words the darker color and the tires and bars the lighter color? Just a thought. I am no graphic designer. lol.

I think both those ideas are good, the ride on one color and the bike and bars another. I'm a couple thousand miles away,but I'd wear it too. Hey who knows,maybe there could be an Ohio charter I promise it'd be nothing like S.O.A. LOL :mad::rockout:

I would move the wording at the top to underneath the bottom type. To symmetrical the way it is. And usually with "club" logos the location is at the bottom.

Just do your research on the name. Make sure no cc, mc, or bc already uses the name. Colors you should be ok and lastly not sure how your going to work the logo but dont go three peice or you will have issues. Also most dont claim territory because some mc find it offensive. Wish you luck.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I would second g-ratter's suggestions. Im not crazy about the words on the tire in the red/blue logo. BTW, I'm in Arroyo Grande and have been wondering if there was a club on the Central Coast. I would like to see it come together!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They look great. In graphic#1 make the rounded top of the R more like a seat, make the top beginning of the R more like the fender it hints at. Lastly, make the lower left portion of the N more of a fender like you did the front part of the N. You don't have to do either to sell me a XXL in black. :)

- by Gigmata

I'm also a SLO-town Cal Poly-er from way back. I would put the "Central Coast, California" above & centered with the lower script between the tires to fit...

Latest posts

Back