"Retro Room" 60's Bicycle Store Build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold some stuff, and bought some stuff. Added about 10 Nice 1985-1987 BMX Freestyle bikes, and a few MX Dirt Bikes.

RailRider said:
Sold some stuff, and bought some stuff. Added about 10 Nice 1985-1987 BMX Freestyle bikes, and a few MX Dirt Bikes.

So it sounds like your shop is evolving. Maybe by 2025 you'll have a nice collection of retro mountain bikes. :mrgreen:

I guess you could say that. lol When I was a kid we where 10 years behind the times and had Banana seat hand me down bikes in my town.
Then we moved in the mid 80's and the new town I lived in was BMX Freestyle everywhere. I would say 1985-1987 I wanted one like my
friends but ended up building my own compilation bike. Mostly made of stuff my friends wouldn't use. lol Anyway, I decided I wanted a few of those
bikes that I couldn't have back then. Pretty much worked that out of my system now and am back on the Muscle Bikes.

sequad4_zps5f037bdc.jpg

36a4958b.jpg

I like your BMX bikes! Love that you have painted frames, I see so many chrome BMX bikes and I lose interest. Love the tires on the green one. :lol:

yoothgeye said:
RailRider said:

So it sounds like your shop is evolving. Maybe by 2025 you'll have a nice collection of retro mountain bikes. :mrgreen:

No by then we will have flying bicycles! Mine will be a Flying Wedge!

RailRider said:

so, what's the bicycle eqivalent of a Delorean ?

heyslugger said:
Green Dragon said:
RailRider said:

so, what's the bicycle eqivalent of a Delorean ?
Easy, Huffy Vortex.

I know someone here who has a few nice examples...​

I got you one better, since it was designed by the designer of the DeLorean :)
31-bridgestone-blouson.jpg

Thanks guys! I am running out of space. The building is too small for what is want to do. Like to get my Challenger in there in the middle. :39:

I can sell you a Slugger Hugger direct a little cheaper. (or I can tell you how there made and you can make one a little cheaper than that)

Latest posts

Back